Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where Whimsy Reigns is the Place to Visit

When it comes to eye candy, have I got a site for you to visit! I can't say I've ever seen a site quite like this. From the landing page on through, it is just the most magical place to explore. Get a cup of coffee or beverage of your choice and sit and peruse what my pal from Make Mink Pink, Cathy Scalise, has to offer at her new website, Elegance and Whimsy. Don't miss the opening page, it is truly amazing and hints at the surprises to be found within. I guarantee you have never seen such elaborate wreaths with such time taken to find just the right accent pieces. My favorite, though, is the French apothecary jars. I can just see several lined up across a mirror shelf (ironically enough, I have just the mirror shelf to do that on! Go Figure!)

Please do take a few minutes and welcome Cathy and her new website. You won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks Pat,

I will add both your links, blog and website. Big hugs sweet pea.

xo Cathy

Angel Heart Designs said...

Thanks for stopping by..and yes I love her site too!
My goat says hi! and it's cooooold!!
Cindy:) (())

gail said...

Hi Pat!! Happy New Years. I cant wait to see what you have new for us to see and smell :)
I love Cathys new website.
hugs, gail

Eileen & Karen said...

Happy New Year Pat! I wish you much joy and success in the coming year!
Hugs,
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.com

cathy said...

What a sweetie you are to promote Cathy's website!
Oh, I put Chloe's & Buster resolutions up on my site. Thanks for sharing them!