Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Return of the Pink Friday, January 9, 2009



I am so excited to be starting this new year. I am looking forward to an exciting 2009 at Patricia Rose. 2009 is a whole new clean slate to fill with wonderful happenings and memories. It was nice to have a little time off from the deadlines and now I feel energized and look forward to the deadlines again.
This week's Pink Friday's theme is Make Way for the New. All the boutiques are cleaning up workrooms and clearing shelves of the last few months designs and bringing on the new lines for spring. This does not mean we are clearing 'old' merchandise. Nothing stays on the shelves that long! You are not going to want to miss the incredible markdowns on the holiday lines and the lines that are being discontinued.
In the spirit of starting fresh, take a look at the brand new Pink Friday logo:

Isn't that adorable? I just love the purse/shopping bag! Joyce Lucas, founder of Make Mine Pink, designed it.
Now my website has been cleaned up and freshened up with new logos, time to look at my house and see what I would like to give a little different look to the living room. Join me is searching the boutiques. Maybe a new accent color on the sofa, is there a spot that could use a picture, how about some pretty new guest soaps, some fresh potpourri, a new knick knack or two, some new table linens to just freshen up the look of our surroundings. With Christmas all packed away, it looks a little bare to me. Think I may need something a little floral to get through the last couple months of winter! Can't wait to see what will be in the Pink Friday Clearances! You will not find lower prices on this merchandise, don't miss out--see you bright and early Friday morning.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hi Pat,
I agree The Pink Friday logo is adorable. thanks for tooting the MMP horn for all of us.
Marie