Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pink Friday is back



This Friday, November 14, we pick up Pink Fridays again. Our themes for the next few weeks are Christmas at Make Mine Pink. We are going to come up with some wonderful gift items for you and your family, scrumptious decorations for home and tree, and we will be sharing some family recipes and traditions with you. Please join us for a Make Mine Pink holiday celebration!

I haven't been very productive this week. A case of the shingles has had me pretty well completely debilitated. I have done a bit of hand sewing but that's it. It was just too painful to do much else. Not a good time of year to have this happen!

My family will be coming up to join us for Thanksgiving and I am really looking forward to that. I even look forward to all the cooking. I love making the pies and all the other family favorites. Cleaning up afterwards isn't my favorite part of the day, but everyone lends a hand and it does go fast. Does my heart good to see all we have to be thankful for. And my precious family tops the list!
We usually do Christmas down at my daughters so that the grandchildren do not have to leave their toys. My husband and I get a kick out of seeing them so excited with all the new things and we are so very grateful that they are close enough we can do this. (Traveling is a problem due to my hubby's health issues). It's fun to see the new traditions evolve as our families grow older. Things keep getting added on, it sure makes the holidays fun.

No comments: