Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Thursday, June 26, 2008

BEACH COTTAGE PINK FRIDAY!!

Pink Friday is here again!! This week our theme is Beach Cottage. Well, I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the beach. It is my favorite spot on earth. Who could not be ready for some beach fun, we're almost to July here?
So be sure to visit Make Mine Pink in the morning--all the Little Pink Boutiques are getting the sand raked, the water warmed and the temperatures just right! Go to www.makeminepink.com and click on the Pink Friday icon. All participating boutiques have their beach badges on, just click on the boutiques one by one and see what everyone has got to offer--don't forget the sunscreen.
Themed shopping from the comfort of your own home, the beverage of your choice at your side, feet up---ahhhhhhhh---don't you feel more relaxed already??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. There's no other place I'd rather be than the beach. My dream would be to retire there...sigh... ~ Lynn

Shelly said...

Patricia,

I love your website and blog! I agree about the dolphins; love them, too! We were fishing in Grand Isle, Louisiana not too long ago and saw some! It's always a thrill!!

~Shelly