Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pink Friday 3/20/09



This may well be the most exciting Pink Friday in a while - One of a Kind Treasures. Now, you know the Make Mine Pink Boutiques are going to be over the top on this one. You may want to grab a cup of coffee, tea or the beverage of your choice and settle in for a really wonderful time of browsing. I'm going to have to stay up until midnight to do a sneaky shop-a-thon, I have to work tomorrow and don't want to miss all the incredible items I just know are going to be there!

Next thing I wanted to share with you today was this adorable "Surprise Giveaway" from Sher Miller, aka Grinning Grandma. Please visit her blog at http://oldtimemeartist.blogspot.com/ This was such a fun package to open. There is a lovely Prayer Box prettily embellished with lace, flowers, a charm and a label; then there is the pink post-it notes with the flowery heart (right up my alley); there is a really pretty spring time looking edging in green and pastels (that's at the front of the picture), I think I see some edged pillowcases in my future; and then this silly bumblebee who made me laugh out loud when I unwrapped him. He is sitting beside my computer and I just have to smile each time I look over at him. Thank you so much, Sher. I really enjoy all these items.
Then I am way behind in Thank You's to some special people. I want to thank my good friend, Shell from Raspberry Rabbits. She sent me a virtual treasure box of fabric to play with. Some of my newer products are from this incredible stash! Also, have to congratulate Shell, she is the newest front page member at Make Mine Pink. Please visit her shop through her new front page site at the lower left corner of Make Mine Pink front page, www.makeminepink.com . Best of luck to you, Shell, you are a very special lady.
I want to thank another sweet friend, Dianne of Mama's Pocketbooks. I won a pattern for an Amy Butler cushion to spruce up my hubby's corner of the living room where he must sleep due to the stairs in our house. These cushions should perk up the blah hospital bed over in the corner. Please make sure you visit Diane at http://mamaspocketbook.com/index.html. Lots of things to browse through, her pocketbooks are amazing.
Thank you also to another pink friend, Lisa of Pale Pink and Roses for fabric that she sent me to play with as well. Can you tell how blessed I am with these amazing friends? Please visit Lisa at http://www.palepinkandroses.com/store/Default.asp.
I was also given an amazing surprise from Tedi of The Petite Book Store. Being I have never seen one of the Somerset magazines, she is sending me one of my choice - talk about tough choices! Please visit our sweet Tedi at http://www.petitebookstore.com/, great selection plus free shipping! Can you believe these wonderful friends?
Until next time....................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting a photo of your Surprise Package from me! I failed to take a picture and put it on my own blog (duh!). Looks like this may be your year for a lucky winning streak!
Hugs,
Sher