Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pink Friday-7/11/08- The Cottage Porch

Here it comes again--Pink Friday! These weeks seem to be flying by faster and faster lately. This week's theme is 'The Cottage Porch'. Porches are one of my favorite things. I have a nice glider on our porch that I like to sit and read in, 4 nice white rockers, a table and a few chairs for coffee in the mornings. My shrubs have gotten big enough to hide behind, so I can do some surreptious sipping in my jammies and nobody knows I'm there--don't tell the neighbors.

I wonder what goodies the Make Mine Pink Boutiques will come up with this time. I just love seeing what treasures everyone has made or found. There have been some wonderful ones over the past few weeks. People are showing up in the wee hours of the morning to get first dibs on things--yikes! This is some serious shopping. Don't miss out--be there or be square as our fearless leader, Joyce, says.

I have managed to get a few things made for this week, it was good to be inspired. See you on Friday.

Don't forget to mark your calendars--Make Mine Pink Shop Hop - Christmas in July is the week of 7/21/08. There will be prizes awarded to some lucky shoppers and they are always amazing.

No comments: