Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Too Good To Keep!

Well, I am so excited. I have been looking for copies of several books and have been trying to do my searches by author. I took a chance and emailed Betsy Williams who came up in the right area. It was THE Betsy Williams!! She is the owner of an herb business, "The Proper Season" and an author. She emailed me back, so sweet, this is such a busy season for anyone who deals with planting and plants. I am going to get a copy of the 2 books I was searching for----AUTOGRAPHED!!! The books are "Potpourri and Fragrant Crafts" and "Are There Faeries at the Bottom of Your Garden?". I going to be haunting my poor mail person. Feel so very lucky to have had even such little contact with this herb guru!

No comments: