Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Monday, January 12, 2009

Show And Tell Monday, January 12, 2009

I have been trying to be consistently productive this week. I'm getting better but not quite there yet, sigh. I am working to get my different pages filled up so this week I've been working on pillowettes/sachets. They are not completely finished, but here is one that is quite nearly there. You will at least get the general idea of what's coming for Friday.

This will be filled with rose potpourri and of course the lace will be sewn on, not just draped over it!

Everyone have a terrific week, keep your eye on the dream and keep moving towards it. See you Friday.

17 comments:

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Pat,

This is so pretty! I am sure it will be stunning upon completion! Have a great week ahead.

Pei Li

Lisa McDonald said...

Pat

Your new sachet is so pretty! I love the lace.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Everyone loves sachets...anytime I have a small pillow in the shop, women always pick it up and smell it thinking it is a sachet! Definitely a market for them!

Susan - InHerOwnWords said...

I just love your sachets. They're so nicely finished and very vintage looking.

gail said...

Hi Pat,,, how pretty this is. I love your ribbon work. I have a few books on this and would love to give it a try! Have a creative week! hugs ,, gail

Unknown said...

Hi there Pat!

Oh my how pretty! Can't wait to see it all finished! You're so creative. Love it! Hope you have a wonderful day and make lots of sales!
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Roxie Morrow said...

Who doesn't love lace? Very pretty Pat. Don't beat yourself up, you're doing fine. Keep up the good work!
xoxo
Roxie

Anonymous said...

I can smell the roses already!

Susie said...

Hi Pat! Very very nice! I can't wait to see it all finished awaiting a new home.
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Girlfriend that is gorgeous! Looooove it! Have a wonderful week!
bunny kisses,
shell

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Pretty! Have fun!!!
Smiles,Pat

Shabby Shan said...

That is so pretty Pat. I can't wait until this weeks Pink Friday!

Shannon
www.shabbyshanscottage.com

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Pat,

That is really pretty. I can't wait to see what you have planned for Friday. Have a wonderful week.
hugs,
Carrie

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

So pretty Pat! Have fun creating all new pretties!

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Pat,
What beautiful little ribbon roses and seed pearls. Your work is always incredible. I haven't kept in touch well, but I am working at it. Hope this finds you well, your post sounded as if you have been ill.
Have a beautiful amazing day,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Eileen & Karen said...

That looks like a fun project Pat! I am sure it will be beautiful!
Hugs,
Eileen
www.forgetmenotdreams.com

SoCal Helene said...

Hi Pat,
The sachet is beautiful, I'm sure it will be stunning when it is done.
Helene
SistersGiftCompany.com
ps.thanks for visiting the other day