Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Friday, April 11, 2008

Not As Much Progress as I Had Hoped

Well, another week has gone by and I haven't accompished nearly what I would like to have. I have more trouble with getting decent pictures. Have to start studying up on this. The highlight of this week was getting a completely decadent jar, yes jar, of fudge from one of my pink sisters at Make Mine Pink. You have got to go to www. clutterbugstudio.com to order some of this fudge! It is far and away the best fudge I have ever had. It comes in an adorable little rounded jar with a little pink bow on it and a glittery pink label, "ooh fudge". The double jar comes with 2 little demitasse spoons for eating. Unbelievable!!

Well, have been stitchin' away this week on an adorable 'makedo', which is a victorian very fancy pincushion, all embellished with hand sewn silk ribbon flowers. Pictures (I hope) soon. Also did up an apron in linen, covers all of you, and looks good at the same time.

Please stop by my website and Little Pink Boutique next week, I promise, more product will be up! Have a wonderful weekend, stay safe.

No comments: