Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

...and I'm Off!!

Feel like I have been going a hundred miles an hour. I've been busy learning all kinds of computer skills, which is no easy feat for me! It has been an awful lot of fun, though, and each time I get taught something new, I feel so proficient. Doesn't take alot to make me happy.

This mad race to learn 'computer skills' is so I can open my brand new on-line boutique. I read about this amazing woman, Joyce Lucas, a CountryLiving magazine woman entrepreneur of 2008. Her organization, Make Mine Pink, seemed like it would be a wonderful thing to check into. So, I went to the website and dashed off a quick note. Well, the very next day, there in my email is a note from none other than Joyce. Well, my next thought was that this was what a cute little enterprise this must be. Well, let me tell you, this is no little enterprise. This is a group of women banded together to help each other succeed in the business of their choice! What a concept! From the first day I posted on the forums there, these ladies were there offering to help and suggesting what was the best way to go about setting up my business. There is no competition among the group that I have seen and I am so proud to be counted among the "Pink Sisters".

So, from going on to simply investigate and see what was out there because I've had this idea for several years that I would like to eventually open an on-line boutique as an outlet for my crafting and antiquing, I've become the owner of an on-line boutique! Please visit soon, you go to MakeMinePink, then the Little Pink Boutiques----then go to Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings. My heart did a little jump (well, actually a pretty big jump) when I saw it there for the first time! Check out all the other boutiques while you're there. Really a wonderful assortment of goods and services--and no, everything is not pink!

Watch out world--here I come!

'Til Next Time,

Pat

2 comments:

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Yes, Patricia
You are off and running. Please never look back. Henry David Thoreau said, " Go confidently in the direction of your dreams." Or better yet, "I know the plans I have for you, Plans for hope and a future." Love, God (in Jeremiah)....woohoo (I added the Love, God, but I know that's what he meant, right?)
Congratulations on your boutique,

Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Deb said...

Ohhh...a crazy quilt...I just love them! Be patient, your computer skills will develop faster than you think....I have learned it is best for me to learn things on a "need to know" basis....LOL So far it's worked for me! :)

XO,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor