Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Monday, August 23, 2010

Taking Up A New Challenge

I am taking part in an exercise to improve my blogging, 31 Days to Building A Better Blog. If you are feeling adventurous, come on over and join in, http://www.31daysblogchallenge.com/
Today's assignment is to come up with an 'elevator pitch' for my blog. I would love your feedback on this. Does it tell you about what I will be writing about? Do you think there's a better way to put it? Any and all suggestions will be appreciated (well, within reason I guess I should say).
So are you ready?
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri is all about taking what nature has given us and incorporating it into our daily lives to feel better, physically and emotionally, through aromatherapy. It doesn't have to be mysterious and scary, it can be as simple as putting a sachet in your purse to sniff when you are feeling stressed out. Easy, yes. Does it work? You bet. Come and take a fragrant fragrance journey with me.
Well, there's my elevator pitch. Does it tell you what I want to share? How can I say this better?
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri

2 comments:

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Hi, Pat....well, it sounds pretty good to me, but I am not an expert at all in blogging or writing...just learning how to do this. But, I think it describes what your business promotes.

wedding flowers said...

In wedding ,flowers are the most important ascepts,it brings aroma,happyiness,love etc..to a wedding.they are useful to make a table settings most beautiful one and transform a dull space into beautiful one for wedding.so we be careful in choosing the stores for the flowers.actually finding the stores for quality flowers is more difficult for that we have to helping the good and quality stroes by iwedplanner.