Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

17 More Days Until Christmas


The time has just flown by. I am such a procrastinator, am not at all ready for Christmas. Uh oh! I sure hope everyone has been over to the Shop Hop and found lots and lots of those shopping bags. Can hardly wait to see who has won The Ultimate Gift Basket. Talk about a spectacular win! The other prizes are pretty awesome as well, I'm particularly fond of the snow globe.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of our first real
snowfall that gave us a few inches to enjoy. So beautiful, there is something so magical about seeing the world transformed into a quiet white wonderland.
A reminder for all my friends, Friday is the last Make Mine Pink Friday of the year. This week's theme is Last Minute Gifts - sounds like it was made for me. Come on over and visit me at Patricia Rose and the rest of the participating boutiques. We will be back with our specially themed Fridays in January.
Once the holidays are over it will be time to hunker down and get through the winter with dreams of gardens in our heads. If you are in need of some essential oils for simmering or therapeutic uses, visit my friend Andrea at Aromatics International. She has some great sales going on right now. Good time to stock up! She has therapeutic grade oils so you can use these without a second thought. A drop or two of an essential oil can lift your mood, relax you, help kill those pesky winter germs. Please remember, do not use fragrance oils for aromatherapy, you will not get the therapeutic benefits you are looking for and some of the synthetics can cause an allergic reaction. I will share with you over the next few months what I am using to give you some ideas. Right now, it's all about balsam. What can I say, I love it and it has the added benefit of being antiviral.
And so, off I go to try and get some holiday into this house. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures for you next week.
Pat

1 comment:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Pat I'm not ready and feel I'm running in slow mode!
However, shop hop was totally fabulous and I'm busy filling orders so I have no complaints!
bunny hugs to you and wow... what a gorgeous photo. Would love to be sharing some hot tea with you while looking at this beautiful site.
Love ya!
shell