Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

THEONE WORLD ONE HEART DRAWING IS CLOSED

The One World One Heart Drawing is now over. Thank you all who participated. This was a lot of fun. I will be back again next year. Have found so many websites to go and explore. This will take the whole year, I am sure!

The winner of the potpourri and sachet is number 42, Jeri of Light My Torch. Congratulations, I hope you enjoy the potpourri.

4 comments:

Snap said...

Hi!

Just wanted you to know that you won the spa set! I've sent you an email. Thanks for being part of the gypsy caravan. I hope you'll stop by every now and then and say Hello!

allie aller said...

Hi Patricia!
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog about the sweater. I was trying to be contemporary and old fashioned at the same time, and you got that! Makes me very happy...
And the pearls win...
After I get my feet wet teaching for the first time, I may find I want to do more of it...You never know, our paths may cross one day.
I hope so.
;-) Allie

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Pat! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my furniture project. Hope you have a great week!

cathy said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog & congrats to Jeri who won that cool prize!