Welcome, glad you came to visit. Check in periodically to find out about specials at Patricia Rose, to share some herbal information I have learned about and a recipe here and there. Let's just enjoy a nice chat together. Looking forward to seeing you frequently!


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas, Day 3

It is up to day 3 of the Twelve Days of Christmas Shop Hop at Make Mine Pink. We have already had 3 lucky winners for the daily drawings. Now people who I know and or love, puhleeze, I want someone I know to win at least one prize during the Shop Hop. Once again, stealing from the lottery people, you have to be in it to win it! No purchase necessary (but we all would, of course, appreciate your shopping with us) to participate.
Go check out the items for sale in Patricia Rose, pretty Christmas stockings are up and my first gift basket. Keep an eye out, more on the way. For this Shop Hop, I am offering free gift wrap with your purchase and if you would like your gift shipped directly to the recipient, I will be more than happy to take care of that for you at no extra charge. Will send gift wrapped with a personalized handwritten card and will not ship until the date you specify.
Don't miss the offer for a free sachet for signing up for the Patricia Rose mailing list.
Hop on over to Make Mine Pink to get signed up.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Patricia, Thanks for stopping in and saying hi. Yes, my pumpkin recipe calls for 1 boxed yellow cake mix.I guess,because I've made it so much, I didn't catch it. Sorry. But it is sinfully good!

I hope you'll stop back and enter my quilt give away. The drawing is next Sunday.

Karen
Little Pieces of My Life

Lilli Blue said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Yes that is a Lucy look a like.Wishing you the sweet smell of success! Lilli

Anonymous said...

Pat, your stockings are very pretty and happy third day!